Super easy recipe! And the best part about it?
Michael caught this bad boy while he was fishing on the Columbia River!
Start by seasoning the salmon with garlic & lemon pepper.
Mix the marinade together, and seal everything together in a ziplock bag.
Marinade for 2 hours in the fridge
Grill or bake!
[Original recipe from allrecipes.com]
- 1 lb. salmon fillets
- garlic powder
- lemon pepper
- 1/4 c. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 c. light brown sugar
- 1/4 c. water
- 3 T. vegetable oil
- Season the salmon with garlic powder & lemon pepper.
- Combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and vegetable oil in a small bowl.
- Place the salmon & the sauce in a large ziplock bag. Refrigerate for atleast 2 hours.
- Place foil on a cookie sheet and lightly spray it with nonstick spray. Place the fillets on the cookie sheet, discard the marinade, and bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes* (depending on how thick your fillets are, it may require more or less time).
*Normally, I would prefer to grill the salmon- but my grill is a DISASTER after we made homemade wings last week. Grilling the salmon is definitely an option if you'd prefer the grill over the oven.