- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/8 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/8 cup flour
- 1/8 cup italian-style bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- garlic clove, minced
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients until well-mixed.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Drop the zucchini mixture by heaping tablespoonful onto the hot skillet (I used my cookie scoop). Cook a few minutes per side, until golden.
- Serve hot, with marinara sauce or 'italian pico' (tomatoes, fresh basil, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, salt & pepper)
Serving size: 3 fritters
Points + / Serving: 4
Coarsely grated Zucchini.
1 1/2 T. cookie scoop