- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry white wine
- 3/4 cup peach schnapps
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 6 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate
- 3/4 pound nectarines or peaches, pitted and sliced (or frozen!)
- 1 green apples, cored and sliced
- diet ginger ale
- In a large pitcher, combine the white wine, liquors, and lemonade concentrate. Stir until the lemonade is dissolved. Add the peaches and apples. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours to overnight to blend the flavors.
- Serve over ice with a 1:1 ratio with the ginger ale. Use a slotted spoon in include fruit in each serving.
- 2 bottles Spanish red wine
- 1 cup brandy
- 3/4 cup triple sec, peach schnapps or orange flavored liqueur
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons white sugar*
- orange slices
- lemon slices
- apple slices
- 4 cups club soda, ginger ale or 7-up (optional)
- Combine the wine, brandy, triple sec, oj, lemon juice, lemonade concentrate, and fruit. Refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, add club soda (if you'd like a fizzier sangria) or ginger ale (if you'd like a sweeter sangria). Serve over ice.
*Ginger ale and 7-up will add a little bit of sweetness, so you can omit the sugar if you choose to go with either of them.