- 12 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cucumber, peeled and shredded
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar (or lemon juice)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- *optional: 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, mint, or chives
- Squeeze all the excess moisture out of the shredded cucumber, then blot it on a paper towel. Try to dry it the best you can.
- Mix all the ingredients together, refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
I didn't take any pictures.. Whoops.
We had 'Greek Chicken Pitas' (grilled chicken seasoned with Greek seasoning from World Market, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion & feta cheese on flatbread) for dinner and this complimented them perfectly.