I recommend adding the dressing right before serving, otherwise the spinach will wilt down and begin to look a little sad. If I was serving this for dinner, I'd top it with a grilled chicken breast or shrimp. But for lunch, a big beautiful salad with a little crumbled feta was perfect. I'm glad I have extra dressing so I can have this for lunch a few more times this week.
- 16 cups baby spinach
- 3 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar (can be found at Asian markets, or in the Asian section of supermarkets)
- 3 tablespoons red onion, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- salt & pepper
Points + / Serving: 5
*I added one ounce of crumbled feta cheese to my salad- that was an additional 2 points.