(And.. 3/4 lbs. ground beef, browned and drained)
Cut the queso into cubes. Throw it into the crockpot.
Add the browned and drained ground beef.
Add two cans of Rotel (drained) and one can of diced green chiles (undrained).
Mix everything together (I know.. not the most attractive..)
& melt on low for 2-3 hours, or high for one hour.
Once everything is melted, keep the crock pot on low until this happens.
- 3/4 lbs. lean ground beef, browned and drained*
- 2 lbs. block of Velveeta, cubed
- 2 (10 oz.) cans Rotel (original, mild, or hot- whatever your preference), drained
- 1 (7 oz.) can diced, roasted green chiles
- Combine all the ingredients in a crock pot. Melt on low until smooth (approx. 2-3 hours) or high (approx. 1 hour). Once melted, keep crockpot on low.
*I've also made this with ground turkey and ground elk- each were equally delicious!