- 1/4 of a red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 2 T. diced onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 T. cilantro
- 1/4 c. mayo
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 2 t. vinegar
- 1/4 t. black pepper
- dash of cumin
- In a food processor or blender, puree the bell pepper, jalapeno, onions, and garlic until smooth.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayo, sour cream, vinegar, pepper, and cumin. Stir in the pureed vegetable mix. Refrigerate at least 3 hours to allow flavors to combine.
Unfortunately, I do not have a food processor, nor do I have a blender.
I blame this on the fact that I am unmarried.
People don't BUY food processors or blenders for themselves... they register for them.
Maybe one day... But until then- I use my handy little Cuisinart Mini-Prep. Lime Green. Totally cutesy.
Smells like I'm burning out the motor EVERY time I use it. Eek.
It doesn't really 'puree' so I just hit 'chop' 'grind' 'chop' 'grind' over and over.
- 1 large Mahi-Mahi Fillet, sliced about 1/3" - 1/2" thick
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 t. Fajita Seasoning
- Mix the fajita seasoning & flour together. Season the fillet slices with salt and pepper. Coat with fillets slices with the seasoned flour.
- Heat a few tablespoons of canola oil in a medium pan. Once the pan is hot, cook the fish until golden-brown and cooked through. About 4 minutes per side
- Drain on paper towels
While cooking the fish, prep the condiments & heat the corn tortillas.
I served mine with:
Quick Pico (Diced Tomato, Scallions & Cilantro)
Shredded White Cheddar
& Baja Sauce
Beautiful Man. :)