Cake Batter Blondies
- 1 box yellow cake mix (or Funfetti!)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sprinkles (OR only 1 tbsp. if you opt to use Funfetti cake mix)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the oil, milk, egg, and cake mix in a large bowl until well-mixed. Add in the sprinkles and white chocolate chips; mix until evenly-distributed.
- Spread the batter evenly into the baking dish- it'll be thick! Sprinkle with some more sprinkles!
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are golden and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Allow to cool completely* before cutting into small squares.
*But I won't judge you if you eat a corner while it's still warm.